Friday, 24 June 2011

Significant by it's Absence

I know, everyone's been wondering: "Where's Tess?" (yeah right).

Well the last few weeks I have done sod all sewing. This is mainly due to a lot of uncertainty and worry around my day job. But i've decided to put it to one side, try not to worry, and if it all goes tits up sure I could just make quilts full time for a while.

Anyway enough of that! Update on my singer: the timing's off on it so I need to get it serviced other than that the movement is smooth and i've been practicing on the pedal.

I will be doing more sewing over the weekend so I'll update then.

talk soon
Tess

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're ok, I've been there with the stress and worry about the job security and it's not fun :-( sewing does help distract though. Mind yourself x Sarah

    ReplyDelete