Monday, 6 June 2011

Striped Sports Bag

 This weekend I started a new project for myself, because I always seem to be making things for other people, I thought I deserve something pretty too.

Anyway the sports bag is based on the Baby on the Go Diaper bag designed by Bradie Sparrow from A Quilty Kind of Girl for MBS.

I am using the striped fabric for the main body and the red for the straps, side pockets and lining. The colours are my home GAA team's.

The quilting on the bag is straight-line following the stripes on the fabric.

I decided to use contrast stitching on the long strap just to echo the white of the main body. And I think it looks quite well.

I should be able to finish the bag in the next few nights and I'll post the last few pics then.

Til next time
Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment