Monday, 2 January 2012

New Year...

... and it's set to be a bit of a mad one.

The Big events:
Moving house in June
Getting married in October

We have at least 2 weddings to go to, my exams, E's Thesis and who knows what else will come up throughout the year.

Over the last month I have completed 2 quilts:
1. a rag quilt, lap-size for E
 2. And as my very first quilt was a wedding present for N & J (finished this time last year), I thought it was only right that their new little baby girl should also get one.
 And as I hadn't used the panels from the FQ bundle yet I thought that making one of them into a Caterpillar Softie would be a lovely companion for the quilt.
My first commission for Y is now in progress and I hope to have it completed by the end of February.

Anyway I wish you all blessings for 2012

Tess

1 comment:

  1. The very hungry caterpillar quilt is great. Love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete